Friday, July 17, 2015

Beautiful purse

I'm not really a purse person. With the amount of things that I have had to take around is increased I decided I would use a purse.  I received this purse as a promotion for my honest opinion. I absolutely love it. Is very tall so that even my books will fit in it as well as my tablet. It is very well-made. It is very strong so that I don't have to worry about it tearing apart while I'm walking. It has things on the bottom to keep it off the floor so that it does not get ruined. The mix of color is very pretty. I like that has a zipper on the inside so I can store things. I recommend this purse to anyone.

http://www.amazon.com/Avber-Western-Fashion-Handbag-Shoulder/dp/B00WQFP8YU/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1436243113&sr=1-1&keywords=B00WQFP8YU&pebp=1436243111250&perid=0VWS2JE0C2554QAMT2NMMustf

No comments:

Post a Comment