Thursday, June 25, 2015

great clippers for bags!

My husband is always leaving bags open but does not like the clips because he said they are hard to open. He loves eating chips so that leaves lots of unopen bags laying around. I on the other hand love frozen vegetables, but do not want to use the whole bag. I noticed that by just folding them over they were getting freezer burn. I got these and have them a try. I love them. The sizes are great so that there is a size for almost anything. They are not flimsy so they actually hold your items shut. I am using one on my puppies treats and they are keeping them fresh. They are easy to slide on and easy to slide off. They however keep it closed. I am so impressed with these. I received these as a promotion for my honest opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment