Thursday, May 7, 2015

Nonslip Toeless Yoga Socks

I am always on the lookout for new socks to try.I love socks very much. I am always trying to tiptoe around but It is hard to do with socks on. These socks are amazing. They fit just right and let your feet breathe. They are easy to put on and do not bother my toes. The non slip beads on the bottom are amazing. I have taken to try to only get the ones with those on them as I am walking around the house. I have wooden floors so I slide quite a bit when wearing regular socks. They seem like great quality and durable. They stretch to fit a lot of sizes and they feel great.

I added a picture of it on my hand so that you could see how it fits on a foot.

Disclaimer: I received this as a promotion for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment